GST Registration Online
What is included in GST registration online package?
- GST Certificate with ARN and GSTIN Number
- GST HSN Codes with Rates
- GST Invoice Formats
About GST Registration
Introducing Goods and Services Tax (GST) has been a big tax reform in India. And so much time has passed since its introduction that questions like “what is GST Registration” do not sound right. So here is a brief introduction
- GST is the only tax that one has to get his/her business registered under.
- If your business is not GST registered, heavy fines and penalties can be levied.
- GST Registration allows you to collect GST from your customers.
- So avoid going against the law, get your business registered for GST.
You can get your GST Registration through LegalRaasta. Here, we excel in to lessen the burden of a lengthy registration process. Our expert team will guide you on how you can get GSTIN in a hassle-free way. You can apply anytime for your GST number whether you are based in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, or anywhere in India.
Types of GST
India has a Dual GST Model. Under this tax maybe levied simultaneously by both Central and State governments on certain taxable supplies. Such as on inter-state supplies, tax is levied by Central Government.
|Features||Central GST – CGST||State GST – SGST||Integrated GST – IGST|
|Tax Levied By||Central Government on Intra-State supplies of Goods and/or Services||State Government, on Intra-State supplies||Central Government, on Inter-State supplies|
|Applicability||Supplies inside a state||Supplies inside a state||Interstate supplies and import|
|Input Tax Credit||Against CGST and IGST||Against SGST and IGST||Against CGST, SGST, and IGST|
|Tax Revenue Sharing||Central Government||State Government||Shared between State and Central governments|
Frequently Asked Questions
We know how important customer experience is for a business, and therefore, we strive to make your company excel in this.
GST is a single tax on the supply of goods and services. It is a destination based tax. GST will subsume Central Excise Law, Service Tax Law, VAT, Entry Tax, Octroi, etc.
Following persons are exempted from the GST Registration:-
b) Persons making Nil-Rated or Exempt supplies of goods and services.
c) Persons making Non-Taxable or Non-GST supplies of goods and services .
d) Activities that are neither Supply of Goods nor Services.
e) Persons making only supplies covered under Reverse Charge.
GST rate varies according to the nature of goods or services you are selling. It ranges from 0% to 28%.
Yes, a person can get registered voluntarily under GST in terms of sub-section (3) of section 25. All the provisions will apply to him as they apply to a registered person.
Aggregate Turnover is the total value of :
• Taxable supplies including exports and inter-state supplies (excluding inward supplies on which tax is payable on reverse charge basis).
• Exempt supplies
It is to be checked for each PAN holding person or entity for supplies made on all-India basis.
Yes, from the very moment you get GST registration certificate, you need to charge GST from your customers.
No, there is no concept of a central GST registration. Every PAN holder will have one GSTIN per State. Therefore, an entity having its branches in more than one state will have to take separate state wise registrations for each of its branches in different states even if they hold a single PAN.
An entity will have a single registration in each state for each PAN. Therefore, it can list only one place as its principal place of business and show all the other branches as additional places of business in that state. However, an entity can obtain separate registrations if in case it has separate business verticals within the state.
The transferee or the successor shall be liable to be registered with effect from such transfer or succession and he will have to obtain a fresh registration with effect from such date.
A Casual taxable person is one who has a registered business in some State in India, but wants to effect supplies from some other State in which he is not having any fixed place of business. Such person needs to register in the State from where he seeks to supply as a Casual taxable person.
A Non-Resident taxable person is one who is a foreigner and occasionally wants to effect taxable supplies from any State in India, and for that he needs GST registration.
Composition scheme is introduced for small tax payers to reduce the compliance burden on them.
• File summarized returns on a quarterly basis instead of multiple monthly returns.
• Pay tax only to a maximum of 2% for manufacturers, 5% for restaurant service sector and 1% for other suppliers.
• Cannot collect any tax from or issue tax invoice to customers.
• Cannot avail input tax credit.
Only those persons who fulfill all the following are eligible to apply for composition scheme.
• Deals only in intra-state supply of goods (or service of only restaurant sector).
• Does not supply goods that are not leviable to tax.
• Has an annual turnover below 75 lakhs in preceding financial year.
• Shall pay tax at normal rates in case he is liable under reverse charge mechanism.
• Not supplying through e-commerce operator.
• Not a manufacturer of – ice cream, pan masala or tobacco (and its substitutes).
Yes, the registration Certificate once granted is permanent unless surrendered, cancelled, suspended or revoked.
Yes. Every person shall have a Permanent Account Number for grant of GST registration.
Yes, Digital Signature Certificate is required if you are Private limited, Public limited, LLP or One Person Company.
You need to raise GST invoices with respect to every sale transaction and requires filing monthly or quarterly returns.
Don’t worry, just fill the above mentioned details & contact the professionals of SALAHKARI and we will guide you with the complete process.
You need to file an online application to opt for Composition Scheme. Taxpayers who can opt for this scheme can be categorized as below:
ISD means Input Service Distributor. It is like a head office that receives the tax invoices of input services and then further distributes the credit of tax paid by it to its units proportionately. The ISD registration is different from the normal registration for the taxpayer.
• Migrated Taxpayers: Any taxpayer who has migrated from earlier laws and has been granted provisional registration certificate can file an application under Form GST CMP-01 and further details in Form GST CMP-03 within 30 days after 1st July 2017.
• New Taxpayers:Any person who is liable to register under GST Act after 1st July 2017 can file Form GST REG-01 and choose his option to pay composition amount in the New Registration application.
• Existing Taxpayers:Any taxpayer who is registered as normal tax payer under GST regime shall file an application under Form CMP-02 to opt for Composition Scheme at least 7 days prior to the commencement of financial year for which the option to pay tax under composition is exercised.
Required Documents for GST Registration
Yes, you can cancel anytime no questions are asked while you cancel but we would highly appreciate if you will give us some feedback.
Once your team signs up for a subscription plan. enim eiusmod high life accusamus eoset dignissimos.
Our subscriptions are tiered. based on the number of people enim eiusmod high life accusamus terry richardson ad squid.
Protecting the data you trust to Front is our first priority. at vero eoset dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis.